• First of all, make sure you have enough pillows to prop yourself up, as you don’t want to drop any crumbs in bed.
• Find a tray that you can use and make sure it’s gleaming, then decorate it with a few flowers in a small vase to really give it that spring vibe.
• Get your crockery and cutlery ready on the tray, then get to work at the hob!
This recipe is quick, tasty and filling – and with just ten minutes of preparation and only five minutes of cooking time, you can be back in bed with your breakfast before the duvet’s even had time to cool.
You will need:
• 4 eggs (as it wouldn’t be a proper Easter breakfast without them)
• 1tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 ripe avocado, cut into slices
• 100g smoked pancetta rashers
The method has just three simple steps:
• Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and carefully drop the eggs into the water, then boil them for five minutes.
• While the eggs are cooking away, heat the oil in a non-stick pan and wrap each slice of avocado in pancetta. Fry them for a few minutes over a high heat until crisp.
• Pop the eggs into egg cups on your plate, with the pancetta avocado soldiers on the side, ready for dipping.
Don’t forget to pour yourself a nice hot cuppa before getting back upstairs and tucking in to your eggcellent Easter breakfast from the comfort of your own bed.
If you’d rather go al fresco, our idea at Mattressman is to force yourself out of bed bright and early.
Save yourself the trouble of cooking and head to a nearby café so you can relax outside and enjoy a nice coffee while someone else cooks and brings your breakfast to you! Bliss. Can there be a better reason to get out of bed?
Whether you enjoy Easter from your cosy Comfy bed or you head out for a nice relaxing brunch, the entire team at Mattressman hope you enjoy the long weekend. If you have some spare time, why not pop in and see us at your nearest store? Happy Easter!